Xmas Chutney

Homemade gifts, Xmas chutney
CreativeInspiration and QuirkyCrafts want Xmas gifts.
Home-made chutney for Christmas presents!
Homemade gifts, Xmas chutney
I used the faux porcelain stars for a little extra decoration (see here for the post on how to make them).

I used a BBC Good Food recipe "Cranberry, Apple & Ginger Chutney". You can find it here if you fancy making some.
It is rather yummy if I say so myself. I managed to make 5 jars from the recipe.

Oh yes - I have yet to make the boozy chocolate truffles! Off down to the kitchen ...
Have fun whatever you're up to


8 comments

  1. Awesome Gift! Thanks for the info on the faux porcelain stars! Chutney sounds great!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing along at Quirky Crafts! Your gifts are fabulous!
    Hugz,
    Chana, GDT

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUM!!! What a great gift I love getting gifts like this home made from the heart. Have a great week.
    Thank you for joining us at Creative inspiration paints.
    CI design team member
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum! I love the way you packaged your chutney! The stars are fabulous. Thanks for joining the challenge at Creative Inspirations Paint!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummmmm is right! Wow - and so darling the way you have canned them. Great gifts I know your friends will enjoy. Those little stars are sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!! This looks awesome!!! Such a GREAT gift idea!! Thanks for sharing your project with us over at Creative Inspirations Paint!
    jessica
    CIP~DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful gift! Thank you so much for joining in with our last minute Christmas challenge at Quirky Crafts Challenge Blog. Happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous gift! Tasty & wrapped up so beautifully :) Merry Christmas Lindsey x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I do appreciate it!