White Chocolate & Baileys Fudge

Stampin Up Ornament Punch, Handmade Gifts, Christmas, Holidays, Fudge

QuirkyCrafts are looking for last minute Xmas crafts.  I've been busy in the kitchen again!  

This is the first time I've made fudge.  I found a very easy recipe here and it worked out great - no need for a sugar thermometer or anything.  Oooh and it also tastes yummy!

Stampin Up Ornament Punch, Handmade Gifts, Christmas, Holidays, Fudge
I used the Ornament punch for the sticky labels and added a tiny heart (from the Owl Builder punch).

Right, it's the chocolate brandy truffles next ...

SU card: Silver Glimmer
SU punch: Ornament, Owl Builder


1 comment

  1. Great Idea. Wish I were on your christmas list!

    I would like to invite you to play in our new challenge, nicelydonedesigns.blosgspot.com . We have new Mystery Ingredients every two weeks and love to see how designer take these items and make them work harmoniously in a creation. Hope to see you there!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I do appreciate it!