Magnetic Bookmarks

Stampin Up A Fitting Occasion, Magnetic Bookmark, Papercrafts, Handmade gifts

InkspireMe wants to see a red and neutrals colour way and chocolateCoffee&Cards want CAS projects.
I've been playing with my new Two Tags die. You need a 12cm x 6cm strip for the scalloped top tag. However if you score and then fold your strip in half before cutting you can get a different effect entirely!

I scored my 12x6cm strip in half vertically and positioned it over the scalloped end of the die. A couple of pieces of adhesive magnetic strip inside and you get a magnetic bookmark.

Hope you are having a great weekend!
SU card: Whisper White, Real Red, Crumb Cake
SU ink: Real Red, Crumb Cake
SU stamp: A Fitting Occasion
SU punch: Circles
SU other: Two Tags Die, Simply Scored




2 comments

  1. What a cute idea! Love your bookmark! Thanks for playing our Inkspire me Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's cool!!! Thanks for participating in our Chocolate,Coffee and Cards challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I do appreciate it!