A Very Merry Xmas

Stampin up perfect pennant
PaperPlayers have a challenge for a Christmas Card; well here's 6 to satisfy the challenge over at stampingforpleasure. I've used the last sketch from CardPatterns.
Stampin up
When you have to churn out loads of Christmas cards, you need a quick and easy design. I've used 3 different colour ways to match the tiny star sequins I found in my stash.
Stampin up

Thanks for popping by!
SU ink: Real Red, Night of Navy, Rich Razzleberry
SU card: Whisper White
SU stamps: Pennant Parade
SU other: Embossing Polka Dot



 

 

5 comments

  1. OOOH these are smashing. I love the embossed backgrounds, and your take on the sketch.

    Thank you for playing along with my challenge this month. Good luck in the draw.

    Hugs
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful set of cards you've created for the PP challenge! Thank you for inspiring me and for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job making multiple Christmas cards - these look great in the different colours yuo've chosen! Thanks for playing along with the Paper Players challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just adorable! What a great idea for using this set! Might have to case this! Thanks so much for playing with us this week at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lindsey, Miss Marple here - I wondered how you'd found the snippets playground - from Sarn's, shoulda known :))

    Lovely set of cards honey!

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I do appreciate it!