Fresh Vintage

Stampin up fresh vintage

Using Deconstructed sketch#61 and the colour combo of white, beige, brown and one other from InKspireMe.

Stampin up fresh vintage

I was aiming for a 'rustic/shabby chic' look combining the lattice embossing with the deckle edge and muted colours. The background stamp in the Everything Eleanor stamp set is fab for this effect. I stamped it first in Pool Party and then over stamped with the flowers from Fresh Vintage in Sahara Sand, then punched out a piece with the Decorative Label punch. Another Decorative Label in Very Vanilla topped this. Add a FREE Enchanted brad and a bit of ribbon and a tiny heart from the Owl Builder punch.

Thanks for popping by!

SU card: Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Sahara Sand
SU ink: Sahara Sand, Early Espresso, Pool Party
SU stamp: Fresh Vintage, Everything Eleanor
SU punch: Decorative Label, Corner, Owl Builder
SU other: Elegance Brads

 

 

4 comments

  1. Pool Party is a perfect addition to the Challenge Colors! Your card looks really lovely and the Brad is a great accent. Thanks for joining us this week at Inkspire me-Challenge. Best, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your clean and simple card! Thank you so much for playing Inkspire_me this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing! I love the simplicity and the amazing texture... just gorgeous! Thanks for using this week's Deconstructed Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really breathtaking card! I am so into your style! It's like a vintage version of CAS :-) I am glad you found our Challenge, thanks for playing along! ~ Annemarie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I do appreciate it!