Enchanted Flowers

Stampin Up Blossoms Die
Using sketch #26 from inkspire-me.

Stampin up Blossoms Die

 

If you cut the Decorative Label punch in half you can lengthen it to fit behind any embellishment - here I've layered several flowers using the Blossom Die, topped with a Coral Boho Blossom and one of the FREE brads from this month's promotion. I love the fine splatter effect you can get with Sandy Speckles wheel that I've used for the background.

 

Thanks for popping by!

SU card: Very Vanilla
SU ink: Crumb Cake, Calypso Coral
SU stamp: Wheel Sandy Speckles
SU punch: Decorative Label, Rounded Corner
SU other: Embossing Lattice, Blossoms Die, Enchanted Brad


4 comments

  1. Oh, so simple and so wonderful!

    Greetings from Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love how you play with texture and layers. Thanks for joining our Challenge! Best, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card! Thanks for celebrating with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lindsey, I just love your clean & simple card! What a lovely idea to lenghten the label and a really nice use of the retro paper and the brad. Thanks for playing IN{K}SPIRE_me! Maybe we'll meet in Mainz in November? ~ Annemarie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I do appreciate it!