Beyond the Garden Card & Bookmark

Stampin Up
Using the sketch from freshlymadesketches.  After embossing the piece of green card, I decided I actually preferred the "back" side with the recessed dots - it looked too much with the raised dots against the embossed oval frame.  The lovely coral ribbon is FREE with this month's promotion.

Stampin Up


.. and the matching bookmark with a couple of punched Boho Blossom flowers.
To get the rounded top for the bookmark, I used the 1 3/4" circle punch but fed a strip of card through so only the one end was punched.
Stampin Up

 Thanks for popping by!
SU card: Whisper White, Wild Wasabi, Calypso Coral
SU stamps: Elementary Elegance
SU punches: Punch Boho Blossoms, Punch Oval, Corner
SU other: Embossing Frames, Embossing Polka Dots, White Satin Ribbon

5 comments

  1. Great card Lindsey! I really like your take on the sketch! I really love how you've torn out the embossed oval! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Lindsey! Beautiful card and matching bookmark! I love the torn oval frame and the pretty ribbon! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous set this is Lindsey ... such a pretty colour pallette and that oval frame and ribbon is perfect!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty card and bookmark! I love the colors. Thanks for playing with Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you finished out the embossed oval. Love the texture. Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I do appreciate it!