Christmas Trees

Stampin up pennant parade

LIM is calling for paper piecing. I stamped the 4 pennant stamps on the 4 different designs from the Brights Paper Stack as well as plain card. The sentiment is from Curly Cute. The colours are from Dynamic Duos (well as close as I could get!) and the sketch is from Stampin Queens.


I'm also going for 52CCT's challenge for glitter and Crafty Hazelnut's challenge to use ink. Wow how many challenges!!!

Thanks for popping by!
SU ink: Old Olive, Crumb Cake
SU paper: Old Olive Paper Stack
SU stamp: Pennant Parade, Curly Cute
SU other: Punch Pennant


9 comments

  1. Love, love, love! The simplicity of the shapes and that curly sentiment are perfect together. Definitely have to case this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very stylish - I love the way you've used the pennant stamp to create the trees. Thanks for getting inky for my CHNC challenge 78 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect way to make trees
    Brilliant Lindsey
    Thanks so much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabbylicious and a gr8 way to use up your scraps too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely fabulous! I love using the pennant punch to make trees so this is a marvelous example for me! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely CAS style card - lovely trees. Thanks for joining in this week at 52CCT - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely CAS design Lindsey, I love your little forest of glittery trees!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at 52 CCT! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those trees and the layout! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. FANTASTIC Christmas card. I love how you used the Pennant Parade and Pennant Punch so effectively.

    Hugs
    Sarn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I do appreciate it!