Merry Little Penguins


After perusing numerous blogs (as I am want to do for far too long!!) I had several ideas milling around my head - notably cas-ualfriday's challenge for "birds" and LIM's challenge for a "one-layer card using 3 stamps".  The penguin is from "Every Little Bit".  I piled them up into a Xmas tree shape and topped them with a star & festive greeting from "Pennant Parade".

Later whilst walking the dog I couldn't decide if a penguin was actually classed as a bird or not ... it has wings and a beak but I'm not sure that it can fly ... oh well the stamped image looks very bird-like!

Thanks for popping by! 

SU card: Whisper White
SU ink:  Daffodil Delight, Basic Black
SU stamp: Every Little Bit, Pennant Parade
SU other: Glitter

   

6 comments

  1. Ostriches don't fly but they are birds too Lindsey... penguins are most definitely birds and this is most definitely a fab card!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, your little penguins are sooo cute! Great card, Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say penguins are birds!
    Super cute card
    FAB design
    Thank you very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! I love how you stacked those cute penguins and put a star on the top for a sweet and simple holiday card. Thanks for joining us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute idea to stack the birds into a Christmas tree shape! Love it! Thank you so much for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I do appreciate it!