Using Scraps - Butterfly Paint Colours



This came about after messing up my first attempt at the previous post entry.  I'd smudged a couple of the mini stars & wasn't happy with it.  


Waste not, want not as they say.  Over at moxiefabworld they have a paper scraps challenge.  So I combined my original failed card design with a strip of paint tester colours and some butterfly embosslits.  I think this card turned out way better than my original idea!

Thanks for popping by! 


SU card: Whisper White
SU other: Stripes Embossing Folder, Beautiful Wings Embosslits, Rhinestones

   


1 comment

  1. Hey Lindsey! Thanks for linking this up to the Paper Scraps Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I do appreciate it!