Stars & Embossed Stripes


Colour combo PDCC126 over at theplaydatecafe is blue, green and grey - I've combined this with the April sketch from Woodware.

The centre panel of stars uses the outline star from Every Little Bit and the tiny star from the Pennant Parade stamp set.


Thanks for popping by! 



SU card: Whisper White, Lucky Limeade, Island Indigo
SU stamp: Happiest Birthday Wishes, Every Little Bit, Pennant Parade
SU ink: Lucky Limeade, Island Indigo, Basic Grey
SU other: Stripes Embossing Folder

   


2 comments

  1. Lovely use of the colors...I'd love for you to link up with me at 52 Card Pickup this week.

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/04/52-card-pickup-week-14-giveaway-winner.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for playing along with us at Woodware, I love the way you have recreated the sketch, I get a real thrill from seeing what people have come up with! I love the way that you have textured half of the card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I do appreciate it!