Stars (with masking)


LIM theme this week is masking with "white space and a clean and simple design"

I used an ancient textured brayer to create the yellow background and then stamped random little red stars using the tiny star stamp from Pennant Parade. The black die-cut star is actually raised on 3D sticky pads but this doesn't come across in the photo, ho-hum!
 


Thanks for popping by! 


SU Ink: Daffodil Delight, Real Red, Stazon Black
SU Card: Whisper White
SU Stamps: Happiest Birthday Wishes, Pennant Parade

   


7 comments

  1. This is great Lindsey, you have reminded me that I have some textured brayers somewhere...I wonder where they are?????
    Super job!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card, didn't realise you could get textured brayers. Your card is fab :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Lindsay! That sentiment looks great on your bright, textured circle! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Lindsey, so bright and cheery
    Margaret x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I LOVE the textured brayering!!! I haven't seen any textured ones! What a fabulous card you've made with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super card, I am in awe of you using a brayer!

    Thank you so much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I do appreciate it!