More Men's Cupcakes


Using freshlymadesketches 25 and the colour combo from hand stamped sentiments.  I didn't have any soft suede ink so I used Early Espresso for the chocolate drops on the cupcake - hope they don't mind over at HSS!

I stamped the sprinkles from the Create a Cupcake set in Versamark to give a textured background to the Daffodil Delight cardstock & I liked how I accidentally punched the choc drops out of the patterned stamped cupcake case last time (see here!) that I did it again.  More interesting than plain cardstock!  Well I think so ,,,

Thanks for popping by! 


SU card: Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight ,Real Red
SU inks:  Daffodil Delight, Real Red , Early Espresso, Versamark
SU stamp: Create a Cupcake, Happiest Birthday Wishes
SU punch: Cupcake Builder
SU Other: linen thread

    

7 comments

  1. I absolutely LOVE how simple your card is!! I am so drawn to simple but beautiful cards, and yours fits the bill. Thanks for playing along with us at HSS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love the sprinkles and the texture behind the cupcake! Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet and very CAS indeed .... love your clean styling. love the texture and love the twine!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Man-Card! I like how you used the sprinkles to make your own DSP! Very clever. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the twine and details on your cupcake! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute and sweet!! Great use of color. I like how you used the splash of red with the cherry and the greeting. Thanks for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cute:) I love that little cupcake... PERFECT! Thanks so much for playing with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I do appreciate it!