One Layer Stars


I was inspired by sketch 179 over at cleanandsimple and one-layer-wednesday's challenge #80.

The OLW remit is "to use two colors, two images, and masking".  I deliberately haven't included a sentiment as I like the way the bottom stars image balances the larger stars at the opposite corner.  "Less is more" as they say!  The bright bold colours and bold star image make this a great masculine card; so I'm including this in the sweetstampinchallenge "it's a man thing" challenge.


Thanks for popping by! 


SU card: Whisper White
SU inks: Daffodil Delight, Real Red
SU stamp: Sprinkled Expressions

   

7 comments

  1. Wow .. a very clean and elegant card .. just love it. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous! LOVE the red and yellow together! And since there isn't a sentiment, it can be used for anything! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this might be my favorite card from all of them!! LOVE the bright colors and it is perfectly balanced!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous! Love the colours and you're right, it'll make a super guy card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there, what a perfect Clean and Simple masculine card! Love the colours and the bright design. Perfect placement as well.

    Thanks for joining in with us this week at Sweet Stampin.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Gorgeous CAS card - love the colours you've picked. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week and we hope to see you again soon. Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous - I've looked at two of your cards so far and I like your style! I think I'll have to become a follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I do appreciate it!