One Layer Circles

Whilst surfing I came across a new challenge blog for one-layer cards.  To quote their rules "A one-layer card is defined as a single sheet of card stock folded in half. No other layers of card stock allowed!".  Anyhow, their current one-layer-wednesday challenge is to make a one-layer card with at least 5 circles.  This had me thinking outside the box!


I used the mask & sponge technique with a circular aperture and a very "circle-loaded" flower from the For Everything stamp set.  To further the circular/curved theme, I rounded the edges of the card and used a sentiment from the Curly Cute stamp set.


Thanks for popping by! 
SU card: Whisper White
SU Inks: Daffodil Wonder, Melon Mambo, Basic Black
SU stamps: For Everything, Curly Cute
SU other: circle punch, rounded corner punch

   


No comments

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I do appreciate it!