Quick & Easy Stars


A very quick & easy card using the matting technique.  I'm rather low on cards for men & boys, so I quickly knocked this bright and zingy card using the star stamp from the Sale-a-bration Sprinkled Expressions stamp set.  I've paired this bold masculine image with a mini sentiment from the Outlined Occasions stamp set.  I love the font of these mini sentiments - simple & bold, great for boys' cards.


If you'd like to get your hands on either of these stamp sets for FREE, spend £45 before the end of March and take your pick of free product from the Sale-a-bration catalogue.

Thanks for popping by! 


SU card: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight
SU paper: Tempting Turquoise DSP
SU Inks: Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise
SU stamps: Outlined Occasions, Sprinkled Expressions

  

No comments

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I do appreciate it!