Masculine stars & stripes


My entry for the current CASE challenge .  I do apologise for the appalling lighting - it is a very bright and cheerful card, honest!  5.00pm and it's now completely dismal & dark outside, ho hum.  

I have several male birthdays approaching & this CAS challenge fitted the bill nicely.  I used the little star stamp from the Pennant Parade set & the sentiment is from the Happiest of Birthdays stamp set (Hostess exclusive).  I've used this stamp set loads - it's great for masculine cards & adding a greeting inside cards.
Thanks for popping by! 

SU card: Whisper White, Island Indigo, Daffodil Delight
SU papers: Daffodil Delight DSP, Tempting Turquoise DSP
SU Inks: Island Indigo, Daffodil Delight
SU stamps: Happiest Birthday Wishes, Pennant Parade
SU other: Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder

  



4 comments

  1. Fab card, Lindsey! Very clean and classy

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet card, luv the stars and stripes...hope your week is fantastic!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you combined paper strips and the row of stamping along the bottom the card. Very pretty color choice as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card and a super one to have on hand for the guys!
    Thanks for joining us on CASE Study this week :)
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I do appreciate it!