Freshly Made Sketches #10


My take for this week's FMS Sketch

I had lots of fun with this one!  It's very simple and monochromatic but I love the finished effect.  

I used paper to mask off two strip areas top & bottom for the stamp wheel.


Then when I'd added the middle strip, I cut slits in the card front to weave ribbon through to separate the three strip areas.  Does all that make sense?  ;)

Thanks for popping by! 

SU inks:  Pool Party
SU stamps:  Baroque Border
SU card:  Pool Party


6 comments

  1. Beautiful ... what a fabulous take on our sketch, love the colours pool party on white - clean, fresh and crisp!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors and cleverly done - thanks for the directions! Such a clean elegant result!~

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to interpret the sketch! Thanks for sharing how you created that look. And thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a clean, crisp card! Love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic job on the masking! This is so cool! Love the colors! So glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    Jen Timko

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool idea!! Love this card, I can see it done in lots of great colours too!!! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I do appreciate it!